The ANGR Podcast is a combination of Sofia’s college radio show mixed with her desire to accurately and succinctly explain indigenous issues to a non-Native audience, in particlular foreign exchange students.
Why do this?
- Because it saves me time. I’d be lying if I said I didn’t get the same questions over and over again.
- Because it will help give allies a blueprint for how to engage these with hot-button issues in a sensitive and meaningful way.
The ANGR Podcast is [Factually] meets [This American Life], with an indigenous twist.
It’s a podcast for anyone who is putting in the work to be their best selves, who wants to be a better ally, challenge assumptions, and change the world.
You should listen if:
- You want to be your best self
- You’re putting in the work but need direction on how to be a good ally to marginalized peoples
- You love a straight-talking friend to give you all the tea, topped with a side of humor
- You like to laugh!
Every episode will feature a new word or phrase in Ojibwe. Come learn an endangered language with me!
Subscribe now on Spotify, Apple Podcast, Anchor.fm, Stitcher, wherever YOU listen to your podcasts so you never miss a lesson!